Ranking Water Information Technology Companies on the Lux Innovation Grid
October 29, 2009 | State of the Market Report
Utilities, industries, consumers, and governments need to manage water more efficiently, and some of the most basic solutions may come from simply getting better information about water usage that allows these stakeholders to minimize unaccounted-for water, reduce water consumption, minimize water pollution, and reduce energy consumption. While there are physical solutions or lower-tech options available to help solve the hydrocosm’s water management woes, the scale of water needs and the lack of funds for a complete overhaul of the physical infrastructure also call for the deployment of emerging information technology solutions to address these areas. We assessed markets and companies in five segments: water mapping, water infrastructure, water quality monitoring, smart meters, and smart irrigation.
Login to View This Research
Already a Lux Client?
Not a Lux Client?
Talk to Lux Research now and learn the benefits of becoming a member. Have Lux Research Call You
- Helps clients find new business opportunities from emerging technologies in the physical and life sciences
- Offers ongoing technology and market intelligence, as well as market data and consulting services
- Now serves over 250 clients on six continents – multinational corporations, investors, governments, and SMEs
- Has a Global reach, with offices in Boston, New York, Amsterdam, Singapore, Shanghai, and Tokyo
- Combines deep technical expertise with business analysis to support strategic decisions
Or call us now
For North America (Boston Headquarters)
+1 (617) 502-5300
For EMEA (Amsterdam)
+31 (0) 20-3460840
For APAC (Singapore)